1. What time do you wake up on weekday mornings? Well, this summer, it's been way too goddamn early. My job starts at 6_30am, so I drag my sorry ass out of bed at around 6am. (and a sorry ass it is indeed, at that hour...) I'm something of a night owl, and this is killing me. Two....weeks...left...
During the school year, it depends on my classes, but I like to get up around 10am or so.
2. Do you sleep in on the weekends? How late?
Oh man, do I ever sleep in... During the school year, if I've been out late, I often sleep until 2 or 3 pm. If it's been a tame Friday night, I get up for Saturday Morning basketball at 11am. Sundays, hardly ever before noon at school.
3. Aside from waking up, what is the first thing you do in the morning? Eat. I always wake up hungry.
4. How long does it take to get ready for your day? It al depends on how "ready" I feel like getting. If I eat, shower, shave, and the whole shebang, it's usually about 20 minutes. Some mornings I just slap on some deodorant, comb my hair before class, and eat a pop-tart on the way. Then it's more like 5 minutes.
5. When possible, what is your favorite place to go for breakfast? I love big breakfasts just about anywhere. It's really hard to screw them up. Even the dining halls do all right, by my account.