- The Browsy - A Dr. Suess-ical cautionary tale
tags: comic internet culture
- Rush Hour | GOOD - Which commute is faster in NYC_ Taxi, Public Transit, Skateboard, or bike/kayak. Fun little video
tags: video transportation commute
- Quake epicenters 1963-98 - 35 years of earthquake data plotted on the globe. Can you spot the pattern?
tags: science geology maps system:filetype:png system:media:image
- PHD Comics_ If TV Science was more like REAL Science - So true.
tags: science tv popculture
- Intermittent Variable Reward - It's what makes World of Warcraft addictive, and keeps gamblers coming back for more.
tags: games psychology
- Get Dropbox Working on Ubuntu Jaunty Beta - I upgraded to get rid of some major xorg headaches. Now I'm trying to fix all the other minor issues that come with beta software.
tags: linux ubuntu dropbox
- Punch-Out!! for the Wii - I loved punch-out as a kid. You can bet your ass that I'll be getting this game.
tags: wii games nostalgia