@mward asks for marg recipes. Mine goes a little something like this:
1) Get Tequila out of liquor cabinet.
2) Take a swig of tequila, y’know – just to make sure it’s still good.
3) Search pantry for margarita mix unsuccessfuly. Take another shot – y’know – just to help you think.
4) Try the closet, then the other cabinet (goddamn it, I swear we had some margarita mix somwehere…) After finding none, do another shot – yknow, just to help loosen up those neurons.
5) Search the cabinet again, this time by throwing the contents on the kitchen floor. (fuckin’ mix, gotta be here somewhere…). Swig from the bottle liberally to help numb the frustration.
6) Give up, sit in the middle of floor with the bottle of tequila. Suck on limes and shake table salt into your mouth between pulls.